AKWARD MOMENT!!_T.S.

i know i shud keep my mouth shut
i know i was wrong there but
shockingly things happened so fast
i thought i shud say before the time last
here i made things so akward
and all the time you were the person who got hurt
i never thought things would change in no time
and so i shud keep shut and stop hoping for the things that will never get fine
i understand i was never that guy whom u have dreamt for
and so if u want i will stay away.. i dont want to hurt u anymore
my life always desired for sacrifice of the ppl i loved and so most of them are gone
i promise i wil stop loving you my dear.. plz you dont leave me here alone
what i have been though
 i know it will never matter you
but when this dull face sees your beautiful smile
 it reminds me.. i have walked 100 of miles
n now it shud stop and shud have a glance to some happiness
but i know things sooner or later ends
and i dont wanna lose you
that would be the worst thing that vl happen in my life again
i come to you vd all love and no desire
i come to you vd all truth and trust me i am not a liar
i want your love and a relation of besties forever
i have no lust.. it was bcoz of someone i jumped into this fire
i know we will talk less to avoid greater pain
but plz do pull me out so that i can face you again
and if this is not possible..try to forget and forgive me
i derevse nothing more than this and set myself free..
good byee..!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!

Stranger..!

Changed world